Saturday, August 25, 2012

Will you go out with me?

Is it wrong that I almost feel excited that I get to "court" my husband again? Minus the emotional turmoil that he has caused me in the last week this may be good.  Right?  Or am I losing touch with reality now from physical exhaustion and is my mind just grasping for any sort of hope.

I mean, we get to fall in love again.  What couples get to do that in their relationship?  We get to find ourselves and each other again.  All the (horribly hard to read stuff) he wrote in that note on his phone about how she made him feel alive and sexy.  How he was enjoying exploring himself and another person...well don't we get to do that now?  Doesn't he now get to explore me again...who I am deep down.  The woman that I can be and not just the one with the roles of "mom" and "wife".  I am more than that and he forgot...I think I forgot too.  I actually know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment